Pattaya: Nong Nooch Tropical Garden – Art in Paradise - Pattaya Floating Market – Coral Island (Koh Larn) – Alcazar Cabaret Show.
Bangkok: Bangkok City tour - Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - Safari World and Marine Park - Chao Phraya River - Chatuchak Weekend Market - Siam Paragon - Siam Center - MBK Center.
Let Aspire Holidays be your gateway to Thailand's rich heritage, breathtaking landscapes, and vibrant culture, as we promise you an experience like no other.
To help you plan your trip, we have put together a list of
what's included and what's not included in your tour package.
This will give you a clear understanding of what to expect and
help you make any necessary arrangements before your journey
- Depart for Pattaya from Bangkok (approximately a 2-hour drive). Check in to your hotel and leisurely stay at the hotel.
- Visit this beautiful Nong Nooch Tropical Garden to see a variety of plants, cultural performances, and even an elephant show.
- After that explore Art in Paradise 3D art museum where you can interact with incredible optical illusions and creative artworks.
- In the evening explore Walking Street for its lively atmosphere, street food, and entertainment options in Pattaya Floating Market.
- A day starts with exploring Coral Island (Koh Larn), enjoying snorkeling, swimming, and relaxing on the island's beaches.
- Have lunch on the island and Continue beach activities or explore the island's surroundings.
- In the evening you can enjoy Alcazar Cabaret Show, a dazzling transvestite cabaret performance renowned for its vibrant costumes and captivating dance routines
- Check out from your Pattaya hotel and travel to Bangkok (approximately a 2-hour drive). Check in to your hotel and freshen up.
- Start a day by visiting Bangkok City Tour.
- After that, you can proceed to visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum which showcases lifelike celebrity wax figures in Bangkok, allowing visitors to get up close with their favorite stars
- Start a day by visiting the Safari World and Marine Park. It offers a unique combination of wildlife encounters and marine entertainment in a single destination.
- Take a scenic dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River, enjoying the illuminated landmarks.
- Check out from your hotel and stroll through the vibrant and bustling Chatuchak Weekend Market (open on weekends), where you can find a variety of goods.
- Depending on your flight timing, Explore this trendy shopping district with malls like Siam Paragon, Siam Center, and MBK Center.
- Depart from the airport for your onward journey
Today, you'll have the day to explore the city at your own pace.
Your guide will provide recommendations for activities and sights